Friday

Low Hanging Fruit

I went all winter without changing the burned out bulb in the ceiling light in my room.
The fixture is made of glass and to change it requires unscrewing and re-screwing things.
It's not brain science, but it is a hassle. Plus the light is all the way up there.

One Sunday I decided to finally change the bloody thing. It took less than 5 minutes and afterward something truly amazing happened.
I could see.

Five minutes of effort enhanced my quality of life immeasurably.

What other simple things can I do that will yield such large returns?
Share Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very true. Procrastination has many rationalizations.

If you could only bottle up this motivation . . .

12:17 PM  
Blogger Wes said...

Tracy,
Your blog is quite interesting. We always have a way of rationalizing our procrastinations, don't we? When you findtime, do visit my blog.

- Wes

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home