Friday

The Abundant Mindset in Book Marketing

Happy to discover book publicist, Arielle Ford's blog

Excerpt:
I do not approach this concept of championing others from a place of quid pro quo; I do it because I believe in the concept of abundance. I live in a world in which there is more than enough for everybody. When you come from a mindset of giving, you activate an internal state of abundance that attracts many wonderful things into your life. If you see other authors as your competition, you generate an internal state of scarcity and lack that repels good things from you. So instead of seeing competition, embrace cooperation, collaboration and championing others. Arielle Ford

Labels:

Share Share

1 Comments:

Anonymous leluxe said...

Unfortunately not all people read books. It's mainly women - am I right ?

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home